0 FlaresTwitter0Facebook0Google+0LinkedIn0StumbleUpon0Pin It Share0Reddit00 Flares×
Mixed Martial Arts World Responds to Marlon Moraes 33-second KO of Jimmie Rivera, UFC Utica
– UFC Utica was ended as well as Marlon Moraes defeated Jimmie Rivera in the preliminary KO as well as MMA Wolrd responds to Marlon Moraes Win.
– Cody Garbrandt responds to Marlon Moraes ended up Jimmy Rivera in the Octagin.
– MMA Community respond to Marlon Moraes KO Jimmy Rivera in simply 33 seconds and in his blog post meeting Marlon Moraes said he is worthy of title shot.
UFC Utica – Results/ Rivera versus Moraes
* Marlon Moraes def. Jimmie Rivera by means of first-round TKO
* Gregor Gillespie def. Vinc Pichel via entry
* Walt Harris def. Daniel Spitz by means of second-round TKO
* Ben Saunders def. Jake Ellenberger through first-round TKO
* Julio Arce def. Daniel Teymur via submission
Muay Thai is a combat sport of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. This physical and mental discipline which includes combat on shins is known as "the art of eight limbs" because it is characterized by the combined use of fists, elbows, knees, shins, being associated with a good physical preparation that makes a full-contact fighter very efficient. Muay Thai became widespread internationally in the twentieth century, when practitioners defeated notable practitioners of other martial arts.